What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. Cookies are very often used to make sites work, or to make them work better, as well as to provide information to site owners.
How are cookies controlled?
You can control or delete cookies at will. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can configure most browsers to prevent cookies from being installed.
Managing cookies in your browser
Most browsers allow you to
- view your installed cookies and delete them individually
- block third party cookies
- block cookies from specific sites
- completely block the possibility of cookies being installed
- delete all cookies when you close your browser
If you decide to delete cookies, you should know that in that case all preferences will be lost. In addition, if you completely block cookies, many websites (including ours) will not function properly and retransmissions will not work at all. Therefore, we do not recommend that you disable cookies when using our retransmission services.